Storage of PVC slats before assembly
Before installation, keep the PVC slats in the shade or do not expose them to sunlight for as long as they are wrapped in the packaging film.
Use chipboard screws fi5 × length. The screw should be screwed into the batten 2 cm.
We also have screws available in our offer.
Consult us regarding the screwing of slats longer than 3 m (especially with brown slats).
Spaces between columns
Horizontal placement of the slats: the spacing between the posts should be no longer than 1.5 m. For the brown slats, we suggest that you do not mount them horizontally, but if you do, there should be a distance of no more than 1 m between the posts. The slats are joined lengthwise with connecting elements.
Vertical placement of slats: the spacing between the posts is usually 2 m.
The company Profilplast, d.o.o. guarantees that the product PVC slats, fence will meet quality and functionality criteria during the 10-year warranty period.
We offer a warranty on color resistance for WHITE slats, for 10 years.
We offer a 1-year warranty on installation services and painting of the structure.
The manufacturer does not recognize the warranty in the following cases:
- if the fence is damaged due to mechanical influences,
- if the fence is exposed to various solvents, acids, corrosive substances,
- if the error is the result of force majeure (earthquake, storm, lightning, hail, hail, vandalism, etc.),
- if the fence has been deformed due to loads.
- Damage to the structure’s paint caused by corrosion when repainting your existing structure is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is not recognized for the deformation of the fence, which is the result of an inappropriately made construction by the customer.
In case of uncertainty, consult us before installation.